Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hello and welcome to anyone who can be bothered reading this ;)

A wise friend of mine suggested that I start a blog about my love/hate relationship with food.
I won't deny it- I eat. My chosen "food lifestyle" may seem highly unusual to some people but it involves me being very strict during the week and eating enough for an army on the weekends.
Monday to Friday I eat to live. On the weekends I live to eat!
 Many people are waiting for one Powerball. I'm waiting for the person of my dreams- the one who offers me a job being a food critic and photographer. I don't think I care much about the $ at all- I would "almost" be happy being paid in good food and wine. Well I can dream can't I?


Speaking of which, here's my first pic of a Sashimi Salad from D.J's. Hope it looks delicious because it sure tasted delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment