Saturday 7 January 2012

More Morley more!

I lived in Adelaide (oh shut up) for 2 years and came back to settle in Perth in 95'. At that time the Galleria was the biggest shopping centre around and was very impressive.
Forward another 5 years and I am working right across the road. To this day actually.
Anyway, you can imagine that I have tried all the food in the area being there at least 3 days a week for the last 11 years or so. It's lucky that I eat my waffles when I am being good during the week so I don't have to think about trying to find something decent anymore. I was getting shitty with all the shitty food.
Fridays however are a different story. It's the start of my weekend after all and from 1 or 2pm it's on. Really it's not THAT bad- I just start off with something that has a bit of carbs in it.
I like Japanese. Scratch that- now I love Japanese in Morley :)




















I hope they forgive me for not remembering their name right now but the terriyaki beef bento box is awesome and this chilli squid is light and spicy and fabulous. I liked it so much I had it again for lunch today. By that I mean the bento box and this. The little lady behind the till said that it was a lot of food but I just look at her with my "bring it on" face and she gets it. The shock value is over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment